- Choose the cog icon
- Select General configuration
- Go the category ‘Administration’ and choose ‘Backup & Restore’
- Check ‘Include Attachments’ and click Export
- Go to Atlassian\Confluence\confluence\WEB-INF\classes folder
- Open confluence-init.properties file with a text editor in order to find the location of your home directory. The default location of the home directory in Windows is the following
C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Application Data\Confluence
How to find the Server ID
Confluence administration > go to “Administration” category and select “License Details” > Server ID
How to create the License Key
Log in to attlasian.com > Licences > Paste the Server ID > The License Key will be generated.
Just press Ctrl+Z.